Collin will be born in 2 weeks and 1 day! It is so crazy to think about. We haven't done much to his room besides set up his crib and swing. There are no decorations on the walls, his crib doesn't have sheets on it, the bassinet isn't set up, I'm not packed for the hospital, etc. In some ways, it doesn't feel like we're having another baby (besides me being SUPER pregnant!). I guess reality will hit once he is actually here!
Here's what's been going on the past week or so...
Breakfast request of the day: A banana and mixed vegetables!
We like to go to story time at the library. The theme last week was "monsters" and they passed out these little monster mouths afterwords. The week before was themed "heroes" and they learned about firefighters. They took home little Dalmatian puppies on sticks.
Jackson loves stickers, but he usually puts them all over his body until they don't stick anymore, or he puts them on the floor, as pictured below.
He loves riding this boat with Tigger at Walmart. It plays, "It's a Small World." He loves music, and I think that's what he likes so much about it!
My mom sent a picture of her dinner the other night. She made homemade soup and rolls. It made me want some, so I made my own batch the next day. I'm pretty sure I ate almost the entire pot of soup and dozen rolls all by myself. :)
We still love going to the park.
Jeff's helping Jackson do pull ups in this picture. Jackson LOVES working out with Jeff. I'm glad he's learning the importance of exercise while he's young!
Jackson likes to mow the yard. He's such a great helper!
Just a cute picture I took one day!
We always have to stop at the pumpkin patch at Walmart and also look at the decorations in the store for Halloween and Christmas. This kid loves decorations!!! He calls them "decorated". He'll say, "Look at all the decorated." We correct him, but I think it's adorable how he says it! I can't wait to put up our Christmas decorations! He's going to LOVE them!!!
We met up with some friends at Sea World last week. We hadn't been there since we moved because it's about an hour away. Even though 1 hour isn't too far away, I'm too pregnant and too exhausted all the time to go with Jackson by myself. It was great going back, and we need to make a point to go at least once a month! Jackson loved having a little friend to play with all day.








1 comment:
Jackson is such a cutie!
Post a Comment