I wasn't planning on posting pictures until all of our decorations were up, but seeing that it's taking us longer than I thought, I decided to just post some pictures anyways. Don't mind some of our bare walls! We got our living room done, although we have to change out a few pictures, but we still have half of Jackson's room, and all of our room and Collin's room to do. We'll get there.
Here's the front of our house. We've took down the flag because it wasn't ours, and it was ripped in multiple places. We also took out those ugly bushes/trees in the front.
Kitchen. Someday, I'd love to get an island so we had more counter space.
Dining room. Not much except for a table...and that cute little boy in the corner. :)
Different view of dining room/kitchen.
Living room.
View from the front door. You can see our sun room through the sliding doors.
Weird little space going up the stairs. We still need candles for that thing sitting on the shelf. We call this our African Tribute because we have two sand art pictures from Jeff's mission to Africa and a couple of other things that kind of look African. We're weird, I know. LOL!
Bedroom. When we moved in, we treated ourselves to a bedroom set. We never had matching stuff before. Everything we had was hand-me-downs. We had a bed with no headboard and the frame had old shirts wrapped around the bottom because part of it stuck out and we were always hitting our shins on them. We had different, non-matching nightstands and dresser, too. So, we bought a bed with matching nightstands. :) We didn't need a dresser, though, because we have the world's longest closests with plenty of space for clothes!!!
The piano had to go in our room since our living room is on the small side.
View looking towards the door. We have a super small master bathroom off to the right. You can see it in the mirror.
Hallway view from the master bedroom.
Jackson's room with his cute Nemo decals from Nina!
Collin's room.
Living room from upstairs.
It's a work in progress, but we love having a house! Come visit us and see it in person!
It's much cooler! :)





5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!
Beautiful! Love the sunroom.
You have already made this look like you own. it looks warm and inviting. I can tell you love it and are more content. I think the African tribute is a very nice touch.
Very cute! I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment