No matter what goal I set for blogging, I only end up having time for it about once a month. So, you are getting a month's worth of photos documenting our crazy, weird little family!
Jackson requests the most random things for breakfast sometimes. One morning, it was leftover Chipotle (quesadilla, beans, and rice), peaches, and milk.
We spent a day at Chuck E. Cheese's. Jackson loves that place!
I needed some alone time, and Collin was sleeping, so Jeff took Jackson to the Safari Park. They had a great time, and I enjoyed a little peace and quiet...something I need a lot more of because I feel like I'm going crazy! Seriously! :-P
Jeff didn't know he was in the picture, but this was Collin's first time on Jeff's shoulders. He loved it!
We spent a hot afternoon at the splash pad. I guess I should say, we spent about 30 minutes during a hot afternoon at the splash pad. Jackson wanted nothing to do with the water.
Collin loved it, though! Collin is definitely the more adventurous one. We can tell already, and he's only 10 months old!
Cheerios, leftover smoothie, grapes, and homemade juice. I love this kid!
We like to send pictures to Jeff while he's at work. Check out Collin's face in the picture of him crawling. Pure joy!
Who needs a cup to drink out of when a Rubbermaid container does the trick? :) We've started juicing again. Our go-to juice contains apples, carrots, celery, cucumbers, parsley, radishes, lemon or lime, beet, and spinach. It's not horrible but it's not delicious either. I usually drink mine pretty fast. But, hey, those extra nutrients are well worth it!!!
Jackson is FINALLY potty trained!!!!! I just got to the point where I had enough! He carries on full conversations, he follows directions, he was telling us when he pooped and peed in his diaper. It was time to MAKE him go on the potty. So, once his diapers and pull ups were gone, we told him NO MORE! Well, he did it! He is now officially using the potty. It's been about 2 weeks, and we only had 1 pee accident and 2 poop accidents. He even woke me up in the middle of the night the other night because he had to pee. Yeah, he still wants us in the bathroom every time he goes, but hey, I'll take that over changing his man poops any day!!!
I caved in and gave him M&M's as his treat for using the potty. I was desperate. I started with 3 for peeing and 5 for pooping. Then, I slowly decreased the amount. I don't give him any for peeing now, but I do still give him 1 for pooping since pooping on the potty scares him a bit.
We also put a "ball" in to a jar every time he goes. Once the jar is full, he gets a prize from the dollar store.
Some cute pictures we took on a random afternoon.
We are all OBSESSED with the Imagination Movers! Have you heard their music? It is so fun and catchy! Great for the entire family, even though it's geared toward kids. Jackson pretends to be them all the time. We got him this little guitar once he learned to use the potty so he could really be like them!
He started wearing his had backwards because Dave from the Imagination Movers wears it that way.
My mom sent me this picture below. How true is that?!?!? I got a good laugh out of it!
On our way to the mall yet again (it was another hot day with nothing else to do), the boys fell asleep. Jeff took advantage of their naps and the quiet once we parked. I, on the other hand, couldn't sleep. Go figure!
We spent some time at the beach with Jeff's family. I didn't wear my suit this time because I wasn't planning on getting too sandy or getting in the water. Well, the water was randomly super warm, so i ended up getting pretty wet while letting Collin play in the waves. It was worth it!
Jackson usually hates the waves and water, but he was all about it this day. He and Jeff were playing in the water for so long and having so much fun!
We got out our Fall decorations, and Jackson found the sombrero. It's a requirement to take pictures with it on.
Collin now has 4 teeth on the bottom and 2 teeth on top. He's not walking yet, but he holds on to things and walks around all the time. Sometimes, he lunges at us. Other times, he'll stand without holding on to anything. So, it's just a matter of time until he takes his first step. He's really into quesadillas these days. And, he insists on eating food by himself.
He thought the word "spoon" was pretty funny one night after dinner, so I had to snap a few pictures.
We headed to the Safari Park on day recently. Jackson took this picture and did a pretty good job. Our faces were not planned. We're both just equally weird.
He loves his guitar so much, but he has a hard time holding it. So......
...we splurged and bought him one with a strap. He's one happy camper. And, we now have 2 guitars when dancing and singing to the Imagination Movers! You seriously need to check them out. Check out Nina's Song, Dance Kung Fu, Imagination Movers Theme Song, Patience, and pretty much any of their songs! You won't be disappointed! Rumor is that they are coming to Cali in March. I hope they come close so we can take Jackson!
Jeff and I went to dinner to celebrate his 32nd birthday on September 17th. The Cheesecake Factory was delicious, as always! :)
One last cute picture!
So, until next time (which is probably next month)...Jeff has 7 days off coming up, though, so we have fun things planned. Disneyland, Sea World, the Zoo, and who knows what else. It's bound to be a good time! Happy September everyone!!!

















































1 comment:
Love the pictures!! Such a fun, cute family!
Post a Comment