I'm typing this at almost midnight, so once it hits midnight it will be 38 days until the big day. I get more and more excited each day! We have started getting RSVPs, and it's exciting! I go this week to get my dress fitted again. The first fitting was just to get an overview of what needs done, and then they needed to put a new zipper in. The next fitting will be for areas that need taken in, etc. Yay!!!
If any of you are looking for a good movie to go see, GO SEE TAKEN!!! I've seen it twice and could watch it again, easily! Basically, it's about this father whos daughter goes to Paris for the summer. Well, the first night there, she and her cousin get kidnapped. The whole movie is about the father going to get his daughter and all the people he meets along the way. I'm not good at explaining things or telling stories. Just know that it's awesome, and I promise you won't regret seeing it.
I heard a clip of this video (below) on the radio this morning. Go to the link I've posted. I love Ellen. She's so fun and always entertains. And, Josh Groban is awesome....not so much in this video, but when he sings by himself he is. lol....Enjoy!
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4459075/11948816
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment