Sunday, February 1, 2009

If you need a good laugh...

Click on this youtube link. This video had me in tears! I still laugh hysterically when I watch it. Make sure your volume is up so you can hear it. Too funny!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_1YgYdGzXA

On another note, GO STEELERS! Although I am not a huge sports fan, I watched the last 3 minutes of the game, and it was intense! I'm very proud of my home team! I know my family must have been screaming and yelling the whole time!


Jeff and I have sent out our first batch of announcements, so expect to be getting it in the mail soon. I'm hoping I don't forget anyone!

My dress is getting altered as we speak. I have to get shoes still. We bought decorations for the reception, met with the photographer, picked out fun songs to dance to at the reception, and are super super excited to get married! It's in 48 days! Woo Hoo!

I can't believe it's February already! Time is flying by! Wasn't Christmas just last week. :-)

2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Funny Video!! Kepp on getting things ready. That makes it less for me to do. HA HA It is coming fast.

weedle11 said...

Oh my gosh! I saw that before and cracked up. I couldn't stop laughing again. I mean I feel bad for her but what the heck happened? HAHAHAHAHA