Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's no longer Single's Awareness Day for me!!!

This is the first year I can say HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I have and will forever have a Valentine! Every other year, I've had to say Happy Single's Awareness Day because I've been alone. Well, no more, my friends, and it's wonderful.


Jeff and I are going to the Gettys Museum in Los Angeles today. I had never heard of it before, and I really don't know what it's all about, but it will be fun. We might go see that new movie, Coraline, too. Jeff really wants to see it, and I think it could be good. I'm not the biggest fan of cartoon movies, except Disney, of course! :-)

I got Jeff personalized M&Ms for his gift. They have pictures of us on them and two different personalized phrases. They turned out really cute, and I would recommend them for any occassion. Too adorable. I hope he likes them!!!!


I hope you all have a wonderful day with someone you love whether that's a friend, spouse, fiance, etc. Enjoy it! Life is good!

1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Cute gift! And I am so glad it isn't Single Awareness Day anymore. ;)