Monday, February 16, 2009

A great February 14th

Saturday was a great day. I met up with Jeff and gave him his personalized M&Ms which he loved! He got me a single red rose, a gift certificate to a spa nearby, and a box of Godiva chocolates. It's a 36 piece box of chocolates so that I can eat one a day until the wedding. Super cute! The spa certificate will be awesome! I'm already thinking about when I want to get my massage!!!!


I really wanted to get Jeff something else besides the M&Ms, but I had no idea what I could get him. I hope he wasn't too disappointed. I'm not good in the buying gifts department.


We went to Los Angeles to the Getty Museum, and we were both disappointed. The buildings were cool, and they had this neat garden area, but overall, it was not what we expected. There was mostly European Art, which we both discovered isn't our thing. It was a lot of naked paintings and sculptures. There was this one painting of this naked man kissing this naked boy. And a picture of a threesome! GROSS!!!!! I'll stick to Thomas Kinkade, thank you very much!!!


After the Museum, we went to the Santa Monica Pier. It was really cool. There were so many random vendors everywhere. This one homeless man had this little puppet that he was making dance to music. Weird! But, there was this guy sculpting faces out of clay, and that was amazing!!!!!! Such talent.


Afterwards, we went to eat at Pat and Oscars and just relaxed at Jeff's place. It was a great day with the love of my life!

No comments: