I just took Little J to the doctor for his 1 month checkup (he's actually 5 weeks old today, though). Here are his stats at birth and now:
Birth:
Weight - 8 lbs 10 oz
Length - 21 in
Head Circumference - 14 in
5 Weeks:
Weight - 11 lbs 12 oz - 86%
Length - 22 1/2 in - 83%
Head Circumference - 15 3/4 in - 99%
I knew what the percentages meant, but I asked my doctor just to see what he would say. He was on the head circumference screen and his response was this...He said, "The percentages mean nothing, just that he has a big head." Ha ha! Little man gets the big head from me and my family. Poor thing! LOL.
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Such a cute little guy. The picture of the three of you is adorable!
he is growing like a weed!! LOL Seriously, he is unbelievable. I don't think I have ever heard of a baby growing so fast. Girl you are eating the right foods thats for sure. What a healthy baby boy. And you are right, he has the Dively head HA HA HA
Post a Comment