Is Summer really over already? Is my baby boy really going to be 8 weeks tomorrow? Wow! Time is just flying by! I'm ready for some cooler weather, though! So...goodbye Summer! Hello Fall!
This summer, we've enjoyed many walks on the beach and beautiful sunsets. I could sit and stare at this view all day!
We're learning that Jackson can't go 3 hours in between feedings, and this has added to some of his fussiness. He is growing and gets hungry. So, we're paying more attention and feeding him when he needs to eat. It's usually about every 2-3 hours. We've also learned that some of his fussiness was due to not sleeping very well during the day. So, we've started swaddling him for his morning naps and putting him in the swing. He loves it and will sleep for 2-4 hours at a time!
We enjoyed a visit with my sister yesterday. She is visiting from Utah with her husband and 5 kids. I sadly didn't take any pictures of them, but she took some family pictures of us. Jeff still has to work his magic and fancy them up, but here are 2 of my favorites.
We're establishing a schedule for our little guy. He goes down to bed around 8 or 9 pm, so we have some time to enjoy each other...although we're usually ready for bed around this time, too. Ha! We've been able to watch some movies, though. We are movie people for sure!
Mirror Mirror - It was ok. Snow White has super thick eye brows that were kind of driving me crazy at first, and the prince looked way too old for her. The dwarfs were by far the best part of the movie.
Hugo - When this movie came out, it got awesome reviews. We're talking 5 stars. Well, we were disappointed. The storyline was weak and we just didn't quite get the point of the movie. Some of the cinematography was cool, and the main boy and girl are adorable, but that's about it.
Batman Begins and The Dark Knight - Jeff is dying to see The Dark Knight Rises, so we decided to watch the first two. I didn't remember Batman Begins at all, and I had never seen The Dark Knight. Well, both were great movies, and now, I'm looking forward to seeing The Dark Knight Rises. We'll probably have to rent it, though, because we don't get out much these days....especially to see movies.
We are looking forward to more adventures in the coming weeks! Stay tuned...
Monday, August 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I LOVE the pictures!!!! You guys look great!! I haven't seen any of these movies. I need to watch the batnman ones.
Post a Comment