We are loving life with our little guy. He was 1 month old on August 3rd! I can't believe it! He's growing so much! He has his 1 month check up tomorrow, so we'll find out all his current stats. I'll be sure to post!
Here's a funny story for you...the other day, this cute little boy was sound asleep. All of the sudden, he farts and starts screaming because it woke him up! I was laughing so hard!
One of my very best friends came to visit last week! She was only here for 24 hours, but we had a great time! She was finally able to meet Jackson, too!
Another one of my BFFs is coming to visit this week! SO looking forward to her visit, too! I love all the visitors we've had lately! My sister and her family will be here at the end of the month, and then my brother and sister-in-law will be here in October! Love it!
Jeff starts his new career this month! I'm so proud of all he's accomplished! We're going to miss his current employer, but we're excited for the new changes coming up! I won't be posting where he'll be working or what he'll be doing for safety reasons, but most of you probably know anyways.
I just got the bill from the hospital for delivering little J. They charged almost $30,000!!! But, we only have to pay about $1,700. That's still a lot of money, especially since we're already B-R-O-K-E, but not bad considering! Kids are expensive right off the bat! Heesh!





1 comment:
Glad you guys are adjusting so well! Jackson is a cutie!
Post a Comment