Sunday, August 12, 2012

BFF and more Jackson

My BFF, Jamie, came to visit for a couple of days this past week.  I love that girl!  We've known each other for 29 years!  We explored San Diego, hung out, and just enjoyed spending time together before she had to head back to PA.  Thanks for coming to visit us, Jamie!  We had SO much fun!


I was trying to get some cute pictures of Jackson smiling the other day.  He just started (kind of) smiling at us this week.  I love it, especially because you can see his dimples when he smiles!  I only got one of him semi-smiling, but I got some other cute ones in the process.  Enjoy...

It looks like he's getting ready to scold me here or like he's saying, "Hey you!  Come here."

Sad face




You can kind of see his dimples here.  How cute is he?!?!

4 comments:

Taylor Jewell said...

He is so cute!

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Okay. this is the third time I have commented and it didn't post. Heesh!! I love his smile. I love that he is responding to you and smiling. I love the pictures. He is so cute. I have to laugh at the ones where he is pointing. And he looks like Cody in two of these pictures.

Bethany Schoneman said...

Sheena! J is getting so big! What a cutie! When he gets a little bigger you and Jeff need to come visit us on the island! We would love to see you!

Rachel Wattson said...

He is a cutie!!!! It's amazing how fast they grow up. You and Jeff sleeping yet?