Wednesday, October 24, 2012

And, we have a tooth...

A tooth!  A tooth!  Jackson got his first tooth!  He's been gnawing on his hands and slobbering like crazy for weeks.  Some people said it was too early for him to be teething.  Others said he was probably teething.  But, this morning, I saw it.  It broke through the gums, and it is sharp!  It's his bottom right tooth.  Two nights ago, as well as all day yesterday, he was so sick.  He was sneezing and coughing and snotting up the place.  My mom pointed out that his sickness was probably due to the tooth, which makes perfect sense.

I can't believe how big my little man is getting!  He's not even 4 months old yet, and he already has a tooth.  I'll get a picture when I can and post it for all to see!


2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

he is young to be getting his teeth I think but I know babies who have gotten them that young. Not many though.

The Turnbulls said...

Aiden got his first two teeth right before he turned four months old and everyone said it was early. Still at his 6 month check up when I asked if something was related to teething the dr said it was to early for him to be getting teeth. I had to tell him that he already has two lol the 3rd just came through and I can see the 4th on its way. I don't think there is a "to young". I'm glad you mentioned the sickness part. He never had that before but now he's got a stuffy/runny nose and it's nice to know that it's probably due to teething and not a cold. Fingers crossed! Lets do a play date next time I'm in town! Re-unite the mom group :)