It was finally time to stop putting J in the car seat/carrier while in the stroller. Look how big he looks here!!!
Out for a walk. I love him in this jacket!
This one is blurry, but check out how high he gets while on tummy time...he still hates tummy time.
At the pumpkin patch. Traffic was horrible! It took us 1 hour to go less than 3 miles! We've never had that problem previous years, and we've always gone on the weekend.
Our traditional picture by the sign.
It was so hot and sunny...hence why we have a hat on little man.
We tried to get one without the hat, but it was hard because the sun was right in his face (and he was so tired)! It's hard to get pictures of J at this age anyways. Oh well.
Later that night, we were talking and playing. He was so happy.
Two seconds later, this happened. I love his little cry face!!!
I love our weekends together!




1 comment:
Awwww.....sweet pouty face. I love the one above it too.
Post a Comment