We had some visitors recently. Two of my brothers (Levi and Dylan) and my sister-in-law, Ashley came to visit for a week. We weren't expecting Dylan to come, so it was quite a surprise when I answered the door! We had so much fun exploring San Diego and going to Disneyland. Here are some pictures of our adventures:
At La Jolla Cove
Waiting for a big wave to come...thinking he's all tough or something. ;)
Have to take some pictures by the fall decorations!
Jackson's first Mickey ears!
On The Tower of Terror! I love our faces here!!! This was totally unplanned!
SO excited to be at Disney! You can see the excitement in Levi's face. Ha!
Uncle Levi watching Jackson while we went on Soarin'. Dylan took this time to sleep on the nasty ground. YUCK!!!
At the Mormon Battalion.
Being goofballs...
Balboa Park fountain
He loves his hat from Nina.
And the winner is....
And, just because he's so darn cute...
We LOVED having Levi, Ashley, and Dylan here, and we can't wait until our next visitors arrive!!!
















1 comment:
jackson IS so darn cute!! The picture of Levi and Dylan on the covered wagon cracks me up every time I look at it. LOL!! It is the most random pioneer picture ever!! HA HA HA!! It looks like you guys had so much fun. Disney looked awesome as always!
I am sure Levi will want a rematch coming in 3rd. hee hee hee
Post a Comment