A quote was given in the recent conference for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It was given by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, and he was talking about the priesthood. But I think it can definitely relate to all of us no matter who we are.
He said that sometimes people “are like passengers on an airplane who spend their time grumbling about the size of the packet of peanuts while they are soaring through the air, far above the clouds – something ancient kings would have given all they possessed to try and experience just once!”
Think about that! What, in your life, does this relate to? What can you stop grumbling about and appreciate more? What can you do to change it? Thinking of all of this makes me think of this great song. Enjoy!



2 comments:
I was just going to write a blog about how much my life sucks down here. Thanks for the reality check :)
My favorite Michael Jackson song!
I love conference! So much to absorb. So many messages to guide us. So much trith to be told.
I love that reality check by President Uchtdorf
Post a Comment