Thursday, March 21, 2013

4 Years!!!

Four years ago today, I became a married woman!  These past years have been the best years of my life!  Jeff is so loving, kind, compassionate, and patient.  He is so cute with Jackson, too.  I love watching them together!  I feel so blessed to be married to Jeff for eternity!  Here are a few pics to document our past 4 years...

Dating...

Engagement...

Marriage...

 Honeymoon...
 

Pregnancy...

Our lives, currently.  It's a wonderful life!


2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I am a terrible mother. I don't remember anyones anniversaries. Please forgive me.
Happy Anniversary! You two were definitely meant for each other. I second the statement that these last four years you have been the happiest that I have ever seen you. Jeff is awesome and a wonderful son-in-law. Your love will only grow stronger. You have an adorable little family. You are truly blessed. I love all three of you.

Rachel Wattson said...

Love it! Glad to see you all are doing so well.