We had help from family and friends and even people we didn't know from our new ward during the whole moving process! We don't know what we would have done without the help! Thank you everyone who was involved! It means a lot to us that you took hours out of your Saturday to help us move yet again!!!
Everyone has been asking for pictures. So, I finally took some today. We haven't hung pictures yet, so they aren't very exciting pictures. But, here they are. This place is a lot bigger than our last place. We now have a washer and dryer (HOORAY!!!!) and an extra bathroom. The kitchen is smaller, though. We don't have a pantry, so we had to make everything work with the cupboard space we have. But, we have a regular sized refrigerator here! :) :) :) Our last place had THE SMALLEST fridge known to man!
We like everything so far. Every place has its ups and downs, though. The ups: Our fitness center here is amazing! We like the apartment. Jeff is A LOT closer to work, so we get more time together every day. We're closer to the city, and we're excited because we'll actually explore San Diego more than before! The downside to this place: Not as many walking trails, the military airplanes are LOUD when they fly by (we're right by a small airport), and we were THE ONLY white people at Costco. Seriously. We actively looked. THE ONLY white people. Ha ha! I should probably brush up on my Spanish. Si?
Enjoy the pictures!
These next two were just too cute, and I had to share them. I really had Jackson laughing. Look how cute he is! He'll be 8 months in 2 days!
Jackson eating little baby puffs for the first time. I think these were sweet potato flavored. He loved them and picking them up by himself! This was before our move.
Zoo passes are super cheap, so we decided to splurge and get some since we are a lot closer and Jackson is more aware of what's going on. Here are a few pictures to capture our first time together as a family. We didn't actually get any together as a family, but oh well.
Jackson LOVES looking at himself in his mirror. Changing his diaper is quite difficult because he is always looking at himself and wiggling around.
He likes his new room and all the new space!
Our living room and Jackson in his bouncer.
View from the kitchen.
The kitchen. I was playing around with decorations above the cupboards today. Not sure how I feel about what I did, so don't judge. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with it.
View down the hallway from the kitchen.
View down the hall from the other direction with a peak at our washer. :)
Jackson's room from the doorway.
Another view. He loves his frog that puts stars on his ceiling at night! My friend, Kami, got him the frog when he was born. Thank you!!!! It's a hit!
More views. It's hard capturing a room with just one picture. You can never see the whole thing. So, sorry for all the pictures.
Our room from the doorway.
Don't you just love our mismatched furniture? Someday, we'll get stuff that matches. We tried arranging things differently, but this is the best we could come up with. I'm not crazy about it, but it has to be this way.
View from the bedroom into the bathroom. Our walk-in closet is on the left.
View from our balcony. Yes, we have a building right in front of us, but look beyond that. Isn't it pretty???
The actual balcony. It's a lot smaller than our last one.
View of the apt from the front door.





3 comments:
LOVE!!!!!! The new place! You living room looks huge!!!! Your kitchen is alot smaller but really when you think about it your old kitchen had a lot of wasted space. I really like what you did above the cupboards. So cute! You got it put together quick! You go girl. Thanks for the pictures.
You moved?!?! WOW! I miss out on so much. Where exactly are you now? I'm glad it's closer to Jeffs work, that's nice. Maybe I can meet you at the zoo sometime! Congrats on the new place!
Congrats on the new place! One of these days I'm going to make a trip to San Diego and we can meet up!
Post a Comment