Sunday, March 3, 2013

Elder Dively and 8 month old Jackson...

My youngest brother, Dylan, is officially a missionary!!!!!  He entered the Missionary Training Center (MTC) on February 27th!  He'll be there for a little less than two weeks before he's off to Colorado Springs to serve the Lord for two years!  I am so proud of him!

Here he is being dropped off at the MTC...

Elder Dively

My little guy is 8 months old today!  How did this happen?  Where did the time go?  In honor of his 8 month birthday, here are a few pictures.  Please excuse the poor quality of the first three.  These were taken with my phone...my flip phone.  Yes, I still have a flip phone, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

He can sleep in any position.  


Jackson LOVES to feed himself.  Yesterday was the first day that I really let him make a mess and feed himself most of the food.  This is the result of his sweet potato and noodle lunch.  The mess was worth it because I got to see his adorably, happy face!  I love this kid!!!!!





1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

This is one happy, content, beautiful little boy!