Saturday, April 20, 2013

Isn't it ironic?

Jackson just barely learned that he can stand up in his crib, so I thought that I'd better order crib railing protectors so he doesn't chew them to pieces.  Wouldn't you know, the exact day I ordered them, this is what I found when he woke up from his nap...



Yep, he chewed on the railing!   Grrrr...I was so frustrated!  But, at the same time, it was kind of funny. (Well, it took a little while for it to be funny to me.)  And, very ironic.  Alanis Morisette said it best.

And, here is an overload of pictures from the other day.  I was trying to get pictures of his top teeth (you can kind of see them in some of these), and these are some of the treasures I got instead.  (I used the setting that took continuous pictures, hence some of the blurry ones.  But, they are too cute not to share.)  He's such a little goofball, but I mean, with parents like us, he's bound to be.  Mom, is it just me, or does he remind you of Dylan in some of these?  












2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Oh my he is really posing. He is getting so big. What a cute little boy. I need a hug and kiss from him. Some pictures I see Dively, some I see Burns. He has the best of both.

Lissy said...

So funny - the timing sometimes! Jackson is so adorable!!! And so lucky to have such cool parents :)