Wednesday, April 10, 2013

9 Months Old...

Our little guy officially turned 9 months on April 3rd!  (I've been wanting to blog about it, but I haven't had time.)  He's super active and loves the following:
*Crawling all over the place
*Pulling himself up to a standing position
*Walking around the apartment while Jeff holds his hands
*Reading - either with us or by himself.  He LOVES books!!!
* Bath time with his toys
*Our nighttime routine which consists of us rocking him and singing to him while he drinks his bottle
*Being outside
*Trucks, cars, planes, and people.  Everything fascinates him!
*Eating
*Throwing food off his highchair tray
*Doing something silly and having us imitate him

He hates the following:
*Getting his diaper changed
*Getting dressed
*Being confined (whether it be in his stroller, in the car seat, in his highchair...he can only handle it for so long before he WANTS OUT!)

Here are some recent pictures that I actually took the day he turned 9 months.  We had a little photo shoot.  He was working the camera.




Being a mom is HARD work!  Jackson is at the age/going through a phase where he wants me beside him constantly.  I can't get on the computer without him coming over to me and wanting me to hold him.  I then go sit on the floor with him, but two seconds later, he's lost his interest in me.  So, I go to the kitchen to wash some dishes only to have him follow me there and want me to hold him.  While I LOVE that he wants me to hold him, I wish we could come to a happy medium because I feel like I can't get half the things done in a day that I want/need to do.  He's napping now, so I'm good for a little while.  :)

His top two teeth are coming in!  Well, they've been coming in for a while, but they are through the gums now.  He's been in a lot of pain with these two.  His bottom teeth didn't seem to bother him too much.  He's started grinding his teeth, and I'm sure it's because he's wondering what in the heck is going on in his mouth.  I hate that noise, though.

Even though being a mom is hard, and some days I feel like I've gotten no "me time", I love this little guy more than anything.  He is so cute and so much fun!  He can stop getting so old, though.  I don't like how fast the time is going!!!

Here are his 9 month stats:
Weight - 22 lbs 14.7 oz (89%)
Height - 2 ft 7.5 in (still OFF THE CHARTS!!!)


2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Wow! Heis going to be one tall boy! What a cutie!

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I looked at this post again and Does Jackson ever look like Cody when he was a baby in the top picture. Genes, they are a amazing.