I haven't given a movie update in a while. It's not because we haven't watched any because trust me, we love movies. I just haven't blogged about them. :) So, here's a quick movie update...
This first one isn't a movie, but whatever. We finally finished the last season of 24. We watched seasons 1-7 a while a go, but then, we got rid of Netflix. We still had season 8 to go. We recently got to watch it, and it was awesome! The whole series was great! If you like action and suspense, you'd like 24!
We watched People Like Us a while ago, but I don't think I mentioned it before. We randomly found this one at Redbox, and we both liked it a lot more than we thought we would. If you can't find anything else to watch, and this one is available, get it. I think you'll like it.
Life of Pi was a visually great movie! The tiger looked so real during the entire movie, and I know some of it was CGI. The storyline was good, but the ending made me wonder what REALLY happened. I don't want to spoil anything, but I think the 2nd story Pi told the two men at the end was the real story. Thoughts?
This was another movie where the ending made me wonder what REALLY happened. This movie ended weird, but Jeff and I liked it anyways. It wasn't my favorite movie in the world, but it was good. I just wish the ending would have given us a little more as to what happened...or at least made it a little more obvious.
Now, if you want a a great movie, rent The Impossible! What an incredible story! I can't even imagine what the people who experienced the tsunami went through. This movie brings it all to life. It made me so thankful to be alive. Rent this one! You won't be disappointed! But, beware that there are two scenes where they show a boob. It's not in a sexual way or anything, but they still could have left it out.
That's all for now. Happy watching! :)








1 comment:
I randomly watched People Like Us a few months ago too and really liked it! I've been wanting to see The Impossible since it came out. I'm glad it's finally out on DVD. Maybe that will have to be my weekend plans.
Post a Comment