We saw Frozen on Christmas Day. We took Jackson which turned out to NOT be the most pleasant thing in the world. It was his nap time, though, so I can't blame him for being as cranky as he was. I just wish he would have slept through it instead of being so fussy. Oh well.
Anywho...we loved the movie (what we actually saw of it anyways), and I am still just a bit obsessed with the song Let It Go! Jackson loves the song, too. (He really likes Do You Want To Build A Snowman, too, and asks for "snowman" when he wants to hear it.) I like the Idina Menzel version of the song way better than the Demi Lovato version.
Here's the song in case you haven't heard it...
I've also really been into Downton Abbey lately. I received seasons 1-3 for Christmas, and I've already finished them. I started season 4 online last night (They are currently on season 4 right now.) It's a great show! It has minimal swearing, too, which I'm always thankful for! If you haven't seen it, you should definitely check it out. It's a slow-moving show, though, so don't expect lots of action. It's just a story about a family and their staff. But don't worry, there's plenty of stuff going on to keep it interesting. :) Thanks for introducing me to the show, Mom!





1 comment:
I LOVE FROZEN!!! I actually watched it just now on your blog after seeing it umpteen times on the computer and listening to it a gazillion times on the soundtrack. Did you know Disney is making it into a Broadway Musical?!?!!! I can't wait!!!
DOWNTON ABBEY is AWESOME!!! I got hooked the first show. I knew you would like it because you introduced your Marmee to Little Women and Jayne Austen...Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Mr Darby.
Post a Comment