Friday, January 31, 2014

Our days...

 Lots of people ask me how I spend my days.  There's LOTS of Jackson time involved.  That's pretty much all there is to it.  But, he makes me smile, so I don't mind too much!

Here we are getting ready for a walk sometime last week.  He insisted on taking his huge bear with him.  It was the cutest thing, but it sure does look like he was squished in there!

Sharing a smoothie after our walk...

I get to see this cute face all day.  Jeff was chasing him around right before this, and Jackson was cracking up.  I love watching them play together!

Jackson loves to "exercise" with me.  Here he is doing his version of leg lifts.  

 We spend lots of time at the zoo!  We love going and seeing all of the animals.  Here are a few pictures from a recent trip...




1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Next time we come out, I need to go to this famous zoo.