Sometimes, I'm such a slacker when it comes to blogging. I think about it a lot, but then, a week will go by with no posts. So, then, I have a massive post with lots of pictures. I should break them up, but I'm too lazy today. Here's your update on the past week...
Jackson loves taking pictures and recording videos. We send a lot to Nina, and every time we record something, he has to sit on my lap and look at himself while recording. I don't like being in the videos, though, so most of the time, you just see my shoulder or neck. I think in this picture, he was saying, "Hi Nina!"
Our weather has been so bi-polar lately. We had to get all bundled up this day to go outside and enjoy the playground. (But today, we're in shorts and t-shirts!) Jackson loves the slide, and his face is adorable every time he goes down it.
Well, this face kind of looks constipated, but it's still adorable!
We love going to the park with "Daddin". We took the ball this day and had a lot of fun kicking it around.
Having fun on the slide. Looks like Jeff may be having more fun than Jackson! LOL.
Jackson got some new pajamas the other day. He calls them his "monster and alien pajamas". He wanted to model them with his Monster's Inc. sunglasses.
Playing peek-a-boo.
We like making faces while taking pictures of ourselves.
Cutest kid award! I love him in his sunglasses! He calls them his "Mike Wazowski sunglasses".
Jackson is obsessed with Timon and Pumbaa. We take them with us a lot. He insisted on carrying them outside to the playground the other day.
Jackson loves food! He usually tells us what he wants for breakfast (or any meal for that matter). He says "milk and cereal" or "oatmeal with blueberries". Oatmeal was his request this morning. He finished his entire bowl with no problem!
He's really into stickers these days...Ever since he's been in nursery and they get stickers each week. I guess he thought the prophets needed stickers, too.
For Valentine's Day, Jackson and I headed to the Zoo in our red, black, and white.
The orangutans were right up against the glass. It was awesome!
We went on the Skyfari. It was a little scary...hence Jackson's face. I couldn't help but laugh, though, because he was holding on to me so tightly!!!
This one was on the way home. One of his new favorite songs at the moment is "Love Is An Open Door" on the Frozen soundtrack. He smiles every time they say, "...we finish each other's sandwiches". He was eating a sandwich, so every time they said it, he pointed to his sandwich and said, "Jackson's sandwich" with a huge smile on his face.
This morning, he was lounging like this while watching The Lion King.
So, that's been our week. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. I'll try to post less pictures more frequently so it's not a weekly post with a million pictures to scroll through. Until next time...





























2 comments:
Jackson is so cute, love seeing all the pictures!! Next time you come to PA we should get our Jacksons together :D
NO!!!!!!! KEEP THE PICTURES COMING!!!!!! I love getting my Jackson fix!
Post a Comment