I've said it plenty of times, but we sure do love our days off with Jeff/Daddin'! We had a great 5 days off together. Jackson and Daddin' read some books outside on the balcony...
We decided to buy some goldfish as our first pet. So, off we went to Petsmart to get the goldfish, fish food, and bowl. We took them home, put them in the water, looked at them for a bit, and then decided to take a nap. Much to our surprise, when we woke up, the fish were DEAD!!!! Less than 3 hours after we got them, they died! I don't know if it was something in the water, if it was too cold, or what could have happened, but they didn't survive. I guess we aren't cut out for pets after all. Sorry goldfish!
We we enjoyed some yummy Cheesecake Factory with a gift card we got!
Mmmmmmm......THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
We played with Thomas the Train at Barnes and Noble...
We took a few walks outside while enjoying smoothies...
And, we ended our 5 days off together at the beach. It was a bit chilly (again!), but we had fun. Jackson was a little scared of the waves this time around. He didn't want to be close to them and wanted to sit on my lap most of the time. Crazy kid!






2 comments:
I LOVE all of these pictures!!!!!
So I see Jackson had the Minion socks on. And I love the last picture with Jeff and Jackson looking out at the ocean. And also the one looking at the book. And just all of them!
Post a Comment