Monday, February 3, 2014

Potty Time...

Jackson was being so cute in the car the other day.  I love his little grin in the second picture!!!


The other day, Jackson said, "Jackson potty".  I figured it was time to get him used to the idea of a potty, so I got him one.  He loves sitting on it when we go "potty".  It also can be used as a step stool, and he loves standing on it to wash his hands, brush his teeth, and helping us in the kitchen.  

I got a haircut the other day, and I decided to go a lot shorter than I normally do.  I love it.  It seriously takes me less than five minutes to do my hair when it's short.  For someone that HATES fixing hair, that is definitely a good thing!!!


1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

What an ornery smile in that second picture.