Our last couple of weeks of apartment living in San Diego were spent mostly packing. But, we did manage to squeeze in some fun!
Jackson and I spent a day at Sea World...
He insisted on wearing his Mickey ears and carrying around a diaper wipe thing. It has a handle, so he was able to collect things and put them in the bag throughout the day. He called it his backpack.
Waving to the polar bear as he walked right by the window.
Feeling the ice wall.
Enjoying a snack.
He loves the turtles and calls them all Crush and Squirt (from Finding Nemo).
Jackson normally doesn't like to play in the water. He's gotten close before, but has never really played in it. This day, he was all about it. He loved playing in it, and he got soaked! He didn't complain that he was wet either, which definitely surprised me. Maybe it was the super hot weather and the fact that being wet probably felt refreshing!
He loves to "play" my piano. I sure hope he likes it when he's older so he can take lessons!
Every time we go to the store, he has to ride in a car if they have one. He's always so happy when we do our shopping and he's driving.
While packing, he found his gloves and had to wear them out and about that day!
This bubble maker thing was his hat and necklace for the day. Silly kid!









1 comment:
I have to just smile when I see all of these pictures. I love how Jackson was measuring things. That is so cute. Keep the pictures coming and some of the house please!!
Post a Comment