Thursday, September 11, 2014

The countdown begins...

We are officially moving into our house on the 20th!  We are super excited about this move!  We're cleaning, getting the carpets cleaned, and getting some appliances delivered this Saturday, so it will be a busy day!  Then, before we know it, we'll be all moved in!  Jackson talks about the backyard all the time, so I'm sure we'll be spending lots of time out there!  

Temecula is SUPER hot.  This weekend, when we're cleaning, it's supposed to be 102 degrees!  BLAH!!!  I'm hot enough as it is being pregnant.  It's been a hot few weeks in San Diego (80-90's), but 102?!?!?  That's insane!  

Here are some pictures of what's been going on...
Jackson LOVES playing with his Nemo toys!

I sent Jackson and Jeff to the zoo one day because I was tired and had some stuff to get done.  And, let's face it, I just needed a break!!!  (The whole terrible two's thing really tests what little patience I have.)  They had a great time together, and I got a lot done.






Jackson has been wanting to wear underwear these days.  Here he is relaxing while eating a banana and watching Finding Nemo.

At the park with Daddin'.

Typing on my old laptop.  He loved playing with this while I was getting stuff done on our computer.

We had to get a few extra boxes for our move, and Jackson was so good at holding the boxes up.  I thought he'd have a fit because they were on him, but he was a great helper!

  We looked up the Finding Nemo musical from Walt Disney World's Animal Kingdom on Youtube.  Jackson already knows and loves the music from the cd, and I was excited when we found people who had recorded it.  Here's his reaction when I turned it on...



More pictures in his underwear.  He often wants to wear them OVER his shorts.  I'll let him do it any way he wants as long as he gets used to the idea of them!  I'm ready for him to be potty trained!

I decided to host my very own Paparazzi party.  I invited a bunch of women from church and posted signs all over the complex.  Well, only 3 people showed up (only 1 from church), and I only sold 11 items, but it's better than nothing, right?  I'm happy with the way my display turned out.  

I've been having fun with all of this, and I think people are getting more into it and more excited. I've just set up my 3rd online party, so I'm happy about that.  :)  www.paparazziaccessories.com/27178


I'm almost 31 weeks pregnant, and my c-section has been scheduled for November 11th!  I can't wait to NOT be pregnant!  I don't know how some women say they love being pregnant. I truly hate it.  I'm so exhausted ALL THE TIME!!!  I have no energy, feel like I'm always out of breath, and am hot all the time.  I'll be happy to get back to "normal" again in a couple of months!  

I've been trying to grow my hair out for about 4 or 5 months now.  I decided it needed a trim since the back grows so much faster than the front.  So, off I went to get a TRIM.  Well, the lady obviously didn't understand the word TRIM even though I told her I wanted a trim about 4 times.  She cut it so short.  :(  So, now, I'm back to square one.  I love short hair, but it's so expensive to keep up with, and I'm ready for a change again.  I guess I have to start all over again now.  Oh well....

No comments: