Jackson loves giving his little brother, Collin, hugs and kisses.
Here's one of his first ones in the hospital.
Look at that face! We love him!
Our first family photo as a family of four.
Jackson was so tired the second day he came to visit. He fell asleep on the way to the hospital after he and Jeff went to grab some lunch. He looks so huge next to Collin.
The boys in my life. Love them SO much!
Jackson loves his Nina! They had so much fun together while she was here. They definitely bonded more this time around than ever before.
NOTHING fits Collin quite right. These newborn clothes float on him!
All snug and ready for the car ride home.
I love baby stretching pictures!
It's like he was so cramped inside the womb and FINALLY gets to stretch.
Jeff took Jackson out to play in the leaves at the park. It's one of Jackson's favorite things these days.
It's a leaf kabob!
Jackson loves trying on Collin's hats. We got a good chuckle out of this.
On a random note, when they were prepping me for surgery, the nurse couldn't get the IV in properly. She tried two times on my right arm but hit valves each time. She had to have another nurse come in. Well, this nurse said she had to put it in a certain part of my other/left arm. It hurt like nothing I've ever experienced before. The tears streamed from my eyes. I don't think she got it in quite right either and was moving it around inside of me, which added to the tremendous pain. Here's the aftermath two days after i came home. My arm still has a bruise, and it's been 9 days!
I've never had problems with IVs before. Ouch!





















2 comments:
Congratulations!! What a beautiful family! Crazy how big your firstborn grows overnight, isn't it? Love to you all! :)
And Nina loves her Jackson. I has a blast watching him and getting to know him better. I miss waking up to him singing.
Post a Comment