We made sure we gave plenty of attention to Jackson the week before Collin was born. We took him to the park and tried to do as many fun things as possible.
Here are two cute pictures Jeff took while playing at the park...
My mom came in on Saturday to help with Jackson while I was in the hospital. My dad decided to surprise us and come visit, too, although, I guessed the surprise the night before. :)
On Saturday, we went to dinner and just relaxed at home. Sunday, we went to church, went on a walk to show my mom around our neighborhood, and then had fun playing with an app my mom showed us. It's called Crazy Helium Booth. I highly recommend you get it! Here are some pictures from the videos we created. We had a lot of fun!!!
My dad didn't participate Sunday night, but my mom made him record a video the next morning. He wasn't as amused as we were. Ha ha!
My dad had kidney stones most of his stay (ouch!), but we still managed to have fun while he was here (He had to leave earlier than my mom.). We went to Disneyland on Monday. It was a great way to spend my last day as a pregnant woman.
Jackson is getting in a snack while waiting in line for the Finding Nemo ride. Jackson loved every minute of this submarine ride!
We thought Jackson would love the rides in Fantasyland. Our first ride there was Peter Pan. Well, he HATED it. He held on to us so tightly and cried most of the ride.
Our next stop was It's A Small World. Everything was decorated for Christmas, and I loved all the changes they made to for the holidays! Jackson loved this one! YAY!!!
Touring Mickey's house and meeting Mickey were another hit.
Waiting in line to meet Mickey.
Riding the car while waiting in line to meet Goofy.
Meeting the characters was probably the highlight of Jackson's day. We should have stopped to see more of them. Jackson danced with Goofy and had so much fun.
Jackson warmed up to Papa pretty quickly which made Papa happy. After every ride or character meet-n-greet, he'd run over to Papa and tell him all about it.
I LOVE this picture!!! They even match! :)
We rode the train ride around the park. Jackson fell asleep right away. He walked most of the day, so I wasn't surprised at how quickly he dosed off.
Jeff even took him from me and he still stayed asleep. He was OUT!
Buzz Lightyear! Don't mind the possessed eyes. It was dark and hard to get a good picture before I HAD to get in my vehicle.
We were serious about those targets!
The Christmas parade was another favorite. We saw Elsa and Anna and Duffy the Bear!!! Jackson LOVES Duffy, and you can tell by his reaction below.
Here's Duffy.
One last belly picture before my c-section the next day.
Stay tuned for details about the delivery and Collin's arrival!
























1 comment:
We had a wonderful time at Disney. Nina needs her Disney fix every year and I am so glad I got to have it with Jackson and you guys. Such great memories! And we have the Kidney stones to prove it! LOL!!!
Post a Comment