Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A few weeks behind!!!

I've slacked off the past few weeks with my blogging.  It's probably because Collin is a fussy baby.  He likes to be held and cuddled.  But, I don't hold him all the time.  I refuse to have a spoiled baby.  When I don't hold him, he SCREAMS!  It's lovely.  

Collin's growing like a champ.  At his 1 week appointment, he was 7 lbs 1.9 oz.  Since he had lost a few ounces in the hospital, he was right on track with gaining weight.  At his 3 week appointment, he was already 8 lbs 4.6 oz!  

In other news...We decided the day before Thanksgiving was the perfect time to put up our Christmas decorations, especially since Jackson LOVES anything Christmas.  He's obsessed with Frosty the Snowman right now.  We had fun decorating...





 

I have this little penguin figurine that I believe was my aunt Diane's.  I just noticed the other day that my grandmother (MomMom) painted it in 1992!  It's 22 years old! 

 Jackson needed a picture in front of "Frosty" at the library.  He insisted on taking Mickey to story time.  He likes to talk to his stuffed animals as if they were real.  He puts them in the baby swing and says cute things to them.  It's adorable!

We went to Old Town Temecula to see the "snow", and we found this Santa that danced and sang Christmas songs.  I think we stood there for a good 20 minutes while Jackson danced to the music.  

This is where the snow fell.

This was Jackson's reaction as soon as the snow started.  He HATED it!  He cried and begged to leave.  And, when the snow (made of bubbles) fell on my hair and earrings, he declared, "Mama!  Get it off!!!!!"  What a crazy kid!


1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I love reading your posts about your Christmas season. Sounds like it was full of wonderful memories.