Jackson loves to wear his Mickey ears and his bag from Subway. He wears the ears sideways, though, and it looks like a Mohawk. You can't tell super well in the picture, but I had to get one anyways.
Peaceful moment...only because he was being held.
Jackson loves his train track and is really good at putting it together.
He loves his baby brother, and he loves holding Collin all by himself.
Our sun room leaks when it rains. We had 2 straight days of steady rain, and it was leaking pretty badly. This is what our sun room looked like for 2 days. :( Jeff has to fix it before the next rain comes.
Jackson loves putting pictures on Popsicle sticks. We printed some off of the computer, and the other night, we cut out pictures from wrapping paper. Right now, he has them all lined up under the tree.
He's been discovering more and more things he is able to do with his body. One of those things is making things stay on his face by sucking in the air.
What a cool kid!
Our HOA had a Christmas party at the park over the weekend. Jeff's sister and brother-in-law brought their little guy, Max, to the party. They had a petting zoo, train rides, Santa, and snacks. It was fun, but I couldn't get good pictures because it was dark out and because the boys wouldn't hold still. So, pardon the HORRIBLE pictures, but I wanted to document that night.
The tree they lit up was right below the moon, and it looked like the moon was the star on top.
I love sleeping baby pictures!
Having fun with Daddin.
We went to a puppet show at the library the other night. Jackson really liked it, although, I thought it was really weird. I love Jackson's face in the picture below.
Someday, this boy will learn to look at the camera when taking pictures!














1 comment:
I thought the first picture looked like a little Jewish school boy. LOL!! I guess it is worth HOA fees if they do fun stuff like that.
Post a Comment