We had a fun day at Sea World and enjoyed all of their decorations for Christmas. We mostly just walked around looking at decorations and waiting in line for Santa.
The reindeer on the left was drinking the pee of the other reindeer. It was quite amusing!
Santa's sleigh
Since Collin and I are rarely in pictures, I figured I'd take a picture to prove that we were there!
I told Jackson to put his hands up in the air. This is how he posed. Nice, Jackson.
This attempt was better than the last one.
He's smiling! It's amazing!!!! Love this picture!
Family photo
Waiting in line for Santa. It was THE LONGEST wait ever!
Jackson did NOT want to see Santa when it finally got to be our turn. He cried and stayed outside. At least Collin got a cute picture!









1 comment:
Cute pictures of Santa with Collin.
Post a Comment