Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas!!!!

I figured I should try to get one more blog written before Christmas.  (Not that I ever do much writing...it's mostly just pictures with captions.  But, that's probably better anyways.) 
Here are pictures since my last entry.  Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

Jackson loves receiving presents...and opening them!

He LOVES stuffed animals, and these are his favorites at the time.  One morning, he hollered for me, and this what I found.  I love it!

 I know this is disgusting, but my days are filled with blowouts!  Such is life with a newborn.  

We finally transferred Collin to his crib.  I definitely sleep a lot better now that I can't hear every movement and noise he makes! 

 For two days straight, Jackson insisted on wearing his monkey "backpack".  It's really one of those bags that has the "leash" for parents, but he didn't care.

Our little 6 week old.  He's growing so fast!



 Collin likes to cry, and Jeff has found that he ALWAYS stops when he's held like this.


Jackson calls these his Santa hats.
 

He has quite the imagination, and I love hearing and seeing the things he comes up with.  This snowman acted as Mickey's "helmet" today.


I hope you've had a great holiday season!!!

1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

How long can Jeff walk around holding Collin like that? LOL!!

Jackson has a great imagination!! He definitely is a stuffed animal kind of kid.