Both boys have been sick these past few days. Collin got sick the day after Christmas and is still fighting it. Jackson got sick a few days after Collin. They have runny noses, congestion, and bad coughs. They've been doing a lot of sleeping and resting. I've been doing a lot of nose wiping and hand washing.
I took Collin to the doctor on New Year's Eve because he's so little and had already been sick for 6 days. I wanted to make sure everything was ok. He's fine, but we have to keep an eye on him to make sure nothing changes. Jackson was a trooper, despite being sick himself.
Collin was all snug in his seat before being stripped down to get weighed by the nurse. He now officially weighs 11 pounds! Growing like a champ a 7 weeks old!
When we woke up on New Year's Eve, it was SNOWING!!!!! Snowing in Temecula!!! People said it hasn't snowed here in 10 years! And, when it did snow all those years ago, it wasn't anything like this time around. Jeff had to work that day, and he called me amazed because he's never seen it snow in California. He was super excited and in shock! I was like a kid on Christmas morning. I couldn't go back to sleep because I was so excited about it. Too bad it didn't snow for Christmas! And, because Jackson wasn't feeling well, he wasn't too into it that first day. He was mostly interested in watching movies and resting. :(
Here are some pictures of the snow.
Jackson peeked out his window when he woke up so he could see the snow.
On New Year's Day, there was still a little snow on the ground. Jackson was feeling a tad bit better so he went out with Jeff to play for a little while.
They built a little snowman!
I wanted in on the action, too, so in all my loveliness (and having just woken up shortly before taking this picture), I went outside to join in the fun. Like my outfit? Jeff's shoes, knee high socks, pants hiked up so they wouldn't get wet. Sexy, I know. Ha!
Trying to throw the snow like Daddin.
And, here they are skipping in the snow. Jeff wasn't exactly skipping, though. He was acting more like a monkey than anything. LOL!
And, this was Collin during all the fun. Probably because he wakes up around 5:00am every morning.
We keep hoping for more snow, but I'm sure we've seen our share for the next 10 years. Hope you had fun celebrating the new year!





















1 comment:
That. Is. Crazy. I can not believe you got snow!
Post a Comment