Monday, January 12, 2015

Our new year so far...

The snow stuck around for a few days, slowly melting a little at a time.  We took advantage of it as much as we could.  One day, we headed to the park, all bundled up because it was COLD outside!





 Jackson and I were running to catch up with Jeff.  Jackson said, "Mommy can run now because she doesn't have a big belly anymore!"  It made me smile.  He's pretty happy I can run and play and I have energy now that I don't have a "big belly".  :)



Collin wasn't too thrilled about this photo shoot before bed.


Jackson is usually pretty good with Collin, but sometimes, he's not.  One day, Collin was happily in his bouncer when Jackson took a plastic toy horse and hit him right below the eye.  Collin screamed for a long time.  He even started to bleed.  Needless-to-say, I was not happy about this!!!  
Poor Collin!


Jackson got an easel for Christmas, and he and Jeff have fun using it and painting pictures!


 


Their artwork...


We love this kid, even when he's a beast.  Thank goodness he's mostly a polite, sweet, little boy!

No comments: