We headed to the Safari Park a few days ago. We met up with Jeff's sister and her husband and son, Max. We had a lot of fun!
Max and Jackson playing with the water.
On the safari tram ride.
Checking out the ducks.
A couple cute ones of Jackson...
Tiger trail. This is fairly new to the Safari Park, and it was awesome. There were so many tigers out!
Before the Safari Park, I had a doctor's appointment. Jeff and Jackson had fun with the camera while I was at my appointment.
I love these boys in my life!!!
Jackson, Collin, and I stopped by the duck pond the other night to feed the ducks. Jackson LOVES feeding the ducks. He likes to throw entire pieces of bread to them.
And here's one of Collin before church on Sunday. He's getting so big!
Jackson, Collin, and I stopped by the duck pond the other night to feed the ducks. Jackson LOVES feeding the ducks. He likes to throw entire pieces of bread to them.
And here's one of Collin before church on Sunday. He's getting so big!
We're headed to PA tomorrow!!!! We can't wait to see everyone and for them to meet Collin! I hope it snows, but I hope it's not too freezing cold! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment