We've been back for almost 2 weeks now, which is hard to believe. Time sure does go by fast! We're back in the swing of normal life again, although it took Jackson some adjusting. The first few mornings back, he woke up SOOOOOOO early! We're talking 4:00am and 5:00am! It was rough!!! It took Collin some adjusting, too, but thankfully, I think everyone is back to "normal" now.
Jackon made some cute pictures with Nina and her daycare while in PA. We had to hang them up in the sunroom when we got home...
We love this picture of Collin! I can't get enough of his cute dimpled smile!
Nina and Papa got Jackson this fun sand stuff. I can't remember the name of it. It's unlike anything I've ever seen or felt before. We all love playing with it!
Going on a walk. Daddin and his mini-me!
Always wanting to help out!
We told him he had to make a wish and then blow on the dandelion fuzz. He said, "I want to go to Disneyland!" That's my boy!
This is where the "Enja Maturtles" (Nina Turtles) live.
I love the snow and the beauty of it, but it sure is nice to be back in the sunshine!!! :)







1 comment:
I love it...enja maturtles!! That would be my wish too, Disney World!!
Post a Comment