Friday, August 7, 2015

Happy Friday!

These past few weeks have consisted of the following for the Burns' Family:

Visiting Sea World and seeing our favorite Sesame Street friends...

 Using up some energy in the kid section.  Collin wasn't too sure at first, but then, he crawled around a bit. He mostly just came over and stood by me because he's very clingy these days.




Jackson likes to wrestle with Collin, which mostly consists of Jackson beating up on Collin and me yelling at him to stop...


This boy loves music...singing, playing instruments...I sure do hope he's into music when he's older!


Prizes from the game he played.  We named the owl "Mr. Big Owl".

I love this boy in hats!

We love to browse the Dollar Tree to find prizes for Jackson for staying in his room all night.  If he fills his chart every two weeks, he gets a prize.  We have to bribe him to not come into our room too early in the morning.  It works 75% of the time, but I'll take what I can get!  
If only potty training bribing would work!  :(

Eating popcorn out of our fun Mickey Mouse Clubhouse popcorn holders.

Showing Collin Duffy.  Collin sure does love his big brother!

We drink LOTS of smoothies around here.  Our newest favorite combination consists of milk, Greek yogurt, spinach, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, and honey.  Mmmmm....and full of protein, too! 

Chick-fil-A had their annual "Customer Appreciation Day" where they urge you to dress like a cow to get free food.  We decided there's nothing better than free Chick-fil-A and made costumes for the day.  I'm so NOT creative, so no judgements on my mad skills.  As soon as we ordered our food, Jackson had his entire costume off.  Ha!




Enjoy the rest of your Friday everyone!!!

No comments: