We were trying to grow out Jackson's hair, just to see what it looked like. Well, it only lasted a few weeks because I got sick of it sticking up everywhere in the mornings. I shaved it off again. A shaved head is so much easier to deal with. No styling involved!
We headed to the Safari Park on one of Jeff's days off. Our outings are always way more fun when he's around!!!
Jackson wasn't too thrilled with this picture, as you can tell in his face below!
We love the safari tram ride, especially on super hot days!
My cousin, Jacob, was getting transferred to a different area, but we were able to have him over for dinner one last time. I love this kid! I made him and his companion cinnamon rolls to take home.
They were pretty tasty, as always! :)
We like to feed the ducks, but for some reason, I never noticed this sign before. Oh well, it didn't stop us. Besides, EVERYONE feeds the ducks!
This boy and his smile!!!
My sister sent Jackson this PlasmaCar for his birthday. He loves riding it around the kitchen, but when Jeff took him outside to ride it, he FREAKED out! I think it's going to take a few more tries before he gets used to it and starts really liking it. I admit that I enjoy riding it, too! ;)
Jeff dropped some water the other night, and we thought the design it made was pretty cool.
We installed ceiling fans in our living room and in the boys' rooms. They help cool things down so much in this hot weather. We try not to turn our air conditioning on unless absolutely necessary, so these fans definitely help with that.
That's all the excitement you get for today! :)

















1 comment:
That's funny about the no feeding ducks sign. I don't get how it can cause a deficiency. Oh well! I'm glad Jackson likes his plasmacar inside. He will love it outside when he gets a little bigger maybe. :) The cinnamon rolls look yummy! I'm sure they liked that!
Post a Comment