Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy 23rd Birthday, Staci!























My amazing roommates and I went to Disneyland this weekend because it was Staci's 23rd birthday. We went up Friday night and stayed at a hotel in Foothills Ranch in the OC. Katie works for the Hampton in so we got a super cheap room.
We woke up early Saturday morning for a fun day at Disneyland and California Adventures. We did everything! It was super hot and a little crowded, but we were able to do everything we wanted! We rode the rapids ride and got SOAKED!!! We were being goofy and laughing all day. Staci said it was one of the best birthdays she's ever had! :-)
That night, we stayed in the hotel again. We had made birthday cake before we left, so we celebrated after our amazing day in the parks!!! It was a great weekend! My roommates are the best ever! I love them so much. I think Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he brought us all together!
I posted a few pics that weren't from Disney, but they are still cute. The flowers were really pretty, so I wanted to share! I love the Mickey pretzel even though I look fat in the picture.
Katie, Staci, and I went over to Logan's house for dinner. His mom was so sweet and invited us over. It was delicious, and it was great having a home-cooked meal! Obviously Logan wasn't there, but his family is pretty awesome, so it's all good.
I have off this Friday for the 4th of July! I can't wait for fireworks. My roommates and I all have off that night, and it will be super fun! I can't believe it's July already! It's going by so fast!

1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Looks like you are making the most of your life in California. Your roommates sound like so much fun. More like sisters than friends.