



I have the best roommates in the world! Katie and Staci are so much fun, and there is never a dull moment with them! We go indoor rock climbing, hang out with friends, play bongos on the beach....it's just non-stop fun and laughter!!! :-) I really lucked out!
Work is still good. I hate staring at a computer screen every day, all day long, but I like the work I do and the people I work with. Our company, Jay Robb, was just recognized by Hugh Jackman. He said he drinks our protein! Go us!!!! And, I heard that some of the Biggest Loser trainers requested samples of our stuff! How cool is that? Maybe it was Bob. He's hot! But, he's probably gay. haha
Jamie comes to visit on Friday! We have lots planned, and it is going to be a blast. She's never been to California, and she's in for a treat! I can't wait! There will be lots to blog about after she comes!



No comments:
Post a Comment