





So, I had an awesome week at work. Everyone is super nice and I felt like I fit in the minute I walked through the doors. The weekend brought even more awesomeness! :-) Friday night, I went to dinner with my roommate, Staci, and some of her friends. Then, we went to visit our roommate, Katie at her work. She works at the Hampton Inn. We were there for like 2 1/2 hours just goofing around and laughing so hard we were crying. Logan met up with us there and then we all went back to our place for some Nintendo. Logan and I did so bad! Well, more so me than Logan.
Saturday, Staci and I hung out for a while and then went over to Rich's place to meet up with him and Adam. We rocked it out on Rock Band. I love that game, but I don't know very many of the songs. Guitar Hero is SO much better! :-)
Sunday brought an awesome day of church followed by a fun roommate dinner. Katie made this Korean dish, I made a salad, and Staci made cake. We also had yummy watermelon! :-) We are planning on doing a roommate dinner every Sunday, and I think it will be a ton of fun. I'll just have to think of something to make when it's my turn. Salad and Boca burger anyone?
That night, we went over to a friend's house with a ton of other people. It was a big game night. I played Guitar Hero, Wii (my first time!), and then we all played Apples to Apples. That night, Logan came over and we all just hung out til all hours of the morning! ;-)
Monday was Memorial Day and that meant no work! YAY! We went to the beach, but it was a little chilly, so my roommates and I hung out under the tent with our jeans and lights jackets. It was relaxing. Then, we grabbed some dinner with Logan and went back to our place to watch a movie. We watched "Over My Dead Body" with Evan Longoria. IT WAS SOOOOOO STUPID! Do not rent it because it's a waste of money!!! Later that night, Logan and I went to see Indiana Jones at the movie theater. It made up for the stupidness of the other movie.
Now, it's another week of work, but it's halfway over now. Insane! I could handle a three day weekend every week! :-) I'm getting more responsibilities at work, and it keeps me busy. But, I like staying busy! It helps the time go by fast!
Logan and I are hanging out tomorrow, so that will be fun! Who knows what the weekend will bring. I can't wait, though! :-) Life is so good! I LOVE California!!!!
Pictures are of Logan, Staci (blonde hair), and Katie (brown hair). I am thinking of getting my hair cut Friday. Any suggestions. I need something new but easy to take care of. We'll see what I end up with. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I always hate my hair!!!



2 comments:
Wow. You have been busy!! It sounds like California is what you needed.
Sound like you are having a blast! I am glad you like your job and San Diego!!
Post a Comment