So, this is what my life has looked like since leaving Provo.....I drove to California to move all of my stuff and flew back to PA the very next day. I spent a week at home having a ton of fun with my family! It's always good to be home, and it was especially nice this time because I was able to spend my birthday with them!!!
After my week at home, I flew to Orlando to be a part of a wedding. One of my best friends, Michelle, got married, and I was the maid-of-honor. The week was full of wedding stuff and seeing good friends. I had a blast.
Now, I am back in California, and the job hunt has begun! I really hope I find something SOON because I have no money, and things here are expensive. For example, I bought a few groceries yesterday at Albertson's. What would have cost me about $35 or $40 anywhere else cost me $60 here! Yikes! And gas in some places has already reached the $4.00 mark! But, despite all of this, I really think I will like it here.
I will post pictures soon. I don't have internet at my apt yet, so I have to use the computers at the library. I forgot my cd with the pictures on it, but I will try to remember it tomorrow. If anyone knows of any job openings or if you would like to donate money to the "Sheena is broke and needs a job" fun, please let me know! :-)
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment