Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I NEED A JOB!!!!

So, I have been looking and applying and interviewing like crazy for jobs, but I have had no luck so far. There are so many office jobs, and honestly, I am probably over-qualified for them.....but, I can't even get those!!!! I don't know what the deal is. I was supposed to meet with the stake employment specialists today, too, but they never showed up for our appointment. Hmph.....I'm doing my part here. Why am I having no luck????? Hopefully, soon!!!!

On a brighter note, I went to the beach yesterday with my super fun, super crazy roommate, Katie! She's awesome...always full of energy and a great girl. Then, last night, I went indoor rock climbing with Katie, my other roommate (Staci) and our friends Rich and Adam. It was a blast. Very challenging and my arms were shaking, but SO FUN!

Afterwards, we came back, ate pizza, and watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail (or whatever it's called). Not my kind of movie. I didn't appreciate the humor at all. I started falling asleep and then just went to bed because it was almost 1am!

Well, that's life these past few days. My new ward is awesome so far. Lots of friendly people. Oh, and Josh called me on Sunday. It pretty much made my life! :-)

No comments: