Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bachelorette party, hanging out at Carlos' apt, Wedding






















As promised, here are pictures from my trip to Orlando. I had a great time, and I can't believe how fast the week went. These pictures are from the bachelorette party, Carlos' apt, and the wedding.

Some of the girls got so drunk at the bachelorette party that they were puking out the car window as I was driving. I will never understand why people like to get so wasted that they barf!

Carlos and I spent a lot of time together. I love that kid! He's one of my best friends ever! I told him he better stay in Brazil for a while after he is done with his College Program so that I can go and visit him there. I'm dying to see Brazil!!!

Michelle's wedding was beautiful! It was great seeing friends that I haven't seen in a few years! I was the Maid of Honor, so I had to give a speech! Yikes! I think it went well, though.
I have a job interview today as a front desk person at a salon in Solana Beach...yep, that's where the man got attacked by the shark. I think it would be kind of fun working for a salon, but we'll see how the interview goes.

Tomorrow is my first day at my new single's ward. Hopefully, I will meet a lot of people and start making some friends. :-)

My roommates are awesome! They are all super nice, and we've already hung out a few times. It's weird sharing a room again, but it saves on rent, so I have to do it. Well, that's all for now. I have to head to my interview. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I Love the pictures! You looked beautiful! I loved the one where you are putting on your shoes. You looked so flirty. You and Carlos looked good too.

weedle11 said...

Um...a little cleavage huh? Just very little though ;0) You looked so cute and I love your hair!!

weedle11 said...

Oops! I published before I could add this last comment. The cleavage is only when you were bending over ;0)