




It sure has been a crazy week, but I have loved every minute of it! I have been meeting a lot of people and hanging out with my roommates a lot. Sunday night, some people from my ward had a 1920's murder mystery party, and I was Bugsy Moron.....a guy! We had fun, and I actually guessed the murderer right! Oh yeah! Go me! :-)
Monday night was FHE, and a few wards combined to have a bonfire on the beach. Then, a few of us came back to our apt to watch a movie. Good times!
I met a really cool kid named Logan Robert! What a coincidence that his name is the same as Logan Robert Dively. We became instant friends. We actually joke that we are married, and the other night, we were at the beach drawing our family portrait in the sand along with our house. There was Logan, Me, Logan Robert Jr., Sheena Marie Jr., Bob, Dylan, Sam/Max (we couldn't decide if it was a boy or a girl), and our dog Simta! We got Simta because I asked Logan what our dog's name should be. He said, "That's a tough one" but I swore he said "Simta". So, we stuck with Simta. It was fun, and I LOVE the beach at night!!!! It's so peaceful. I just don't think about the creepy, dark water.
I LOVE my job! I am considered the Front Desk Wholesale Administrative Assistant. I pretty much do whatever anyone needs me to do. Our whole team is so nice, and they made me feel at home right away! The office is gorgeous, and they go all out for everything. I really am blessed to have found this position like I did!!!
This weekend is Memorial Day. I hope it's nice because my roommate and I want to go to the beach. I am slowly working on my tan. I'm only able to go to the beach once a week now because of work, so it will definitely take a while.
I've posted some pics from the 1920's party (My roommate Staci is in the red dress and Logan is the guy. We were cracking up in the one picture just in case you couldn't tell. haha) and one of me with my mask that I peeled off my face last night during our fun Enrichment activity. We did masks, hair, and makeup. It was like a huge slumber party minus the sleeping over part. Fun!
We now have internet at my apt, so hopefully, I will be able to blog a lot more now.



3 comments:
It's about time you blog!! Mom was going crazy and she checks everybody's five times a day. Seriously! It sounds like you are having so much fun! I am glad you posted pics! how funny there is another Logan Robert. I love it.
Yay!!! Finally you blogged. And Weedle is so right. I love reading everyones blogs. I only check them three times a day. HA HA HA
I am so glad everthing is working out for you. The job sounds great. Fun times in California. And I always did like the sound of Logan Robert.
Post a Comment