Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just for Weedle......












Weedle told me yesterday that she and my mom decided I am the worst blogger ever. :-( SORRY! I am never on the computer! But, I'm blogging now, so hopefully that "worst blogger" status will be lessened to just "bad blogger". :-)
Life is still fantastic! I still love California and am having tons of fun! I have the most amazing roommates in the world, and I am meeting some awesome people. There have been pool parties and movie nights and just good ol' fashioned fun!
I've posted some pics of my apartment because Weedle wanted to see what it looks like. There are also some other random pics of Staci and me at Logan's goodbye BBQ. Then, there are a few of Logan and me. He's in Utah now, and I miss him.....a lot!!! :-( August better come fast!
Tomorrow night, Katie, Staci, and I are going 80's dancing! Bring on the fluorescent colors and the side ponytails! Oh yeah! Friday, we are heading up north because Staci's b-day is on Saturday and we are spending the day at Disneyland! Super fun! We will be at a hotel on Friday and Saturday nights. I can't wait! :-)
Well, that's the update for now! I hope this makes my mom and sister happy. lol...Oh, and can I just say that I am completely jealous because Weedle and Kara are going to see NKOTB!!!!! NO FAIR! I told Weedle that she has to blow Joey a kiss for me!! :-) Oh to be a kid again!!!

3 comments:

weedle11 said...

Thank you! I have never had someone elses blog dedicated just to me. I love it! Your apartment looks cute. Have fun at Disney! Not like you wouldn't. I am jealous that you are going there. I will be going soon though. We are going Sept. 30 - Oct.2. I can't wait!!! Thanks for the post. Oh and you aren't the worst blogger ever. You are tied with Adri! ;0) ;0) This might even put you above her. hahahaha

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

It is about time!!! I have been checking several times a day! HA HA HA. Logan is a cutie. I am sure you do miss him. And California is good for you.

Kara said...

We wish you could be here to go with us to the concert. It just won't be the same without you and Adri. I found an old towel of NKOTB that Steve said I should take to the concert! I'm glad to hear you are having fun and enjoying yourself! You can always go to the NKOTB concert in San Diego! :)