Girls don’t fart…They panty burp. This is my new favorite thing to say. Liz’s daughter (I work with Liz) said it to her the other day and she just told me about it. TOO FUNNY!
I’ve deleted my Facebook and Myspace. I never got on them, and they are just too popular. I’m tired of hearing about them, tired of hearing about so and so adding me as a friend or ignoring me, and just wanted to step away from the “in” thing to do. I’m trying to simplify my life in some ways, and that was a start. It was so liberating to click on the DEACTIVATE button! Go ahead and try it! I figure that if anyone wants to get a hold of me, see what I’ve been up to, or be my “friend”, they can call, text, or read my blog. I like real friends, not cyber friends.
Jeff is still looking for a job. He had a promising interview today with Liz’s husband. He’d be going around to Jamba Juices, Starbucks, and a few other chains and fixing things as they needed fixed. The interview went well, but he has to meet with another guy now. Please keep him in your prayers. We need 2 incomes to live in this expensive state!!!
We are finally decorating our apartment some more. We had a few things here and there, but we got pictures from our wedding and did this cute thing with shelves. I’ll try to take a picture or a video of it and of our apartment. It really looks like a home now and not just an empty apartment.
Life is mundane. We work (well, I do. ha ha), go to the gym, make dinner, and go to bed. There are a few hang outs with friends here and there, but mostly life is the same. I love it, though. My nights with Jeff always fly by. I wouldn’t change one thing about our life together. So, because of this, I don’t always have exciting things to blog about. I don’t have kids doing cute things and we don’t go a ton of places because we have no money. Because of this, you get to hear about my day to day things. I apologize.
I guess I can recommend a movie. We got free tickets from Abraham and TaLyn the other night and we all went and saw “My Life In Ruins.” I had never heard of this movie before watching the trailer when deciding what movie to watch. We actually decided on Star Trek, but the theater wanted extra money on top of our free tickets. We didn’t want to spend money (because we don’t have any extra) so we decided on “Ruins”. SO GOOD! The lady from “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” stars in it. It’s clean, funny, and just an overall, feel good movie. You won’t be disappointed.
For your viewing pleasure, I’ve included a link so you can see what I work with every day. Oh I know, I’m oh so lucky. Bah-ha-ha…..
http://www.jayrobb.com/jayClubPreviewJaysCafe.asp
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I checked it out. Grrr.... Ha HA HA
We need pictures.
I'm with you about Facebook! I deactivated my account about a year ago and I don't miss it at all.
About your boss (and hopefully nobody from work sees this!)
I saw his product at the health food store the other day. Can I just say one thing?? Airbrush!! Big time! The person I saw at your reception was a short, scrawny guy with hardly any hair! Ha!
I'm glad you blogged again!
Post a Comment