
I have the cutest husband in the whole world. He is so good to me and such a sweet, loving man. (He is still unemployed but looking hard for a job. He had an interview today which was very promising. He has to go back tomorrow to meet with one other person. We’re hoping he gets it. He felt really good about the whole thing, so hopefully that’s a good sign.) Anyways, on Friday, Jeff cleaned the whole apartment. He cleaned the shower, the toilets, wiped things down, did laundry, everything. He even drew this cute thing on the mirror. Imagine a border of flowers and hearts with Jeff n Sheena written inside of it. Loved it!
This isn’t the only thing he’s ever done either. He’s always helping with dinner and the dishes and laundry and everything else. We do things 50/50, and I really believe that’s the way things should be. He’s always so willing and wanting to help. He opens my door for me when we get in the car, too. LOVE THAT! That’s probably one of the things I liked most about Jeff from the very beginning. He always had such awesome manors and knows how to treat a lady.
Most of our excitement happens on the weekends, if you count every day life as exciting. I mean, there was the usual Monday through Friday things such as hanging out with Mikey and Apryl and Abraham and TaLyn, going to the Temple, etc. But, the real fun begins on Friday night because we don’t have work all weekend. Boo-yah!
Friday night, we did the usual gym trip, but we decided to grab a burrito out instead of making dinner in. We haven’t eaten out for a month, and we thought we deserved a little change. We grabbed some Chipotle and then rented Nick and Nora’s Infinite Playlist. Don’t rent it. It’s not very good.

Saturday, we were lazy most of the morning, sleeping in until 10:30am and then just going through random stuff. We finally got our butts in gear and went hiking at Dixon Lake. There are all of these really cool trails that we ran on and other cool areas where we didn’t follow a trail and we just went off exploring on our own. It was a lot of fun, and we had perfect weather for it.
After our adventures there, we went to the gym to do weights. I found 2 new machines I love to do, and I’ll definitely be hitting them up more. They focus on the triceps. Sweet! After that, it was time to eat because we hadn’t eaten since 10:30 when we got up. It was going on 5:00. After hiking and the gym, we were starving. We made chicken, rice, broccoli, and salad at home. We were supposed to hang out with Apryl and Mikey but that fell through, so we just went to Starbucks to do our daily scripture study. We didn’t buy anything and really had no reason to be there other than we wanted to get out of the apt. It was very relaxing there, and it was a nice change of scenery. We pretty much went to bed once we got home. We had a long day and were tired.
Sunday morning, Jeff found an old VHS tape of him. He has always liked to make videos, and it was a treat seeing all that he used to do. He was like 17 years old in them. So cute! The videos were hysterical, too. We only had 2 kids in Primary this week. They were really good, and it was a nice change of pace. Emily really likes us, and she was one of the kids there so that was good. After church, we went to Jeff’s house to have dinner with his family. We spent about 3 hours there, and it was fun just being with everyone. We watched Princess Diaries 2 when we got home and snacked on cantaloupe. Mmmmm…so good.
We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE movies, so if any of you have any recommendations, let us know. We love Redbox which has movies for $1. Can’t beat that.

Jeff starts his class tonight. He’s thinking of slowly getting his Bachelor Degree. He’s not sure what he wants it in, but he’s going to do a few classes at a time. This class is a math class which he says he’s not very good in. Good thing I am, and I told him I would help out as much as I can!!! He goes Monday and Wednesday nights from 6-9:50pm. BLAH! But, it’s only for 6 weeks, so hopefully it goes fast for him. And for me too! I’m going to be bored without him home!
Well, that’s the update for now. Still working on getting my computer to work with my camera. It used to, but then it just stopped recognizing it for some reason.



1 comment:
We rented Nick and Norah's and I hated it!!!! I quite watching it in the middle or before. STUPID Movie!
Post a Comment